Thursday, October 18, 2012

Don't bump into me :(

#NowPlaying Lies-Big Bang
This post has nothing to do with that music. sorry :) This post is about the one i have my eyes on. The one that catches my attention up till now. i love the feeling when having a crush. but i do really hate the feeling when he has his eyes on someone else. this current boy may be a real crush for me just like when i'm crushing 'udang' before. yeah, he's the last one i do really like before. i can't deny that sometimes i caught my current crush glancing towards me. maybe he just feel uncomfy as i'm staring at him. but this situation will be much painful if he actually does really took a glance towards me. to be particular, i'm always with my girlfriends so it might be that he actually has a crush on any of my girlfriends. boy, that is too hurting. i had experienced this before. please, don't hurt me like this. i'd rather see you in a relationship with someone else but not my girlfriends ! ohmyy i shouldn't stalk you this much. it just make me like you more and more. i'm glad that now u're not in my tutorial. thanks. please, don't bump into me. if i don't see you this often, i'll eventually forget this hurting feeling. let me be in peace. pleaseee, i'm tired of being hurt :(
Love me faster than the devil.





6 hai pak mat ! nak comment sini ;D:

irma herdiani said...

sedih je la post ni ouh . walaupun sepiking . aku faham lagi isinya . heeee

Dyra Haiyi said...

hihi time emo terkeluar semuaa :p

dyanana said...

alalalala comelnyee dyra ^^ takpe,nnt hubby awk lagi comel dr dia.awesome lagii lagi banyakk.but , jumpe dia then senyum tau tau,mana tahu dia bakal hubby,eceh :*

Me said...

Dyra baby find other fling ! :p

Dyra Haiyi said...

awww thankyouu :3 hihi bukan taknak senyum tapi nak pandang dia pun maluuuu. lololol

Dyra Haiyi said...

huhu takmahuu lah. susah nak find any otherr laa babe :(