Saturday, December 8, 2012

the moment my life got twisted :')

i'm into this feeling tonight. the feel to talk about this wonderful word F R I E N D. those are the people that make u're life rockin', the people who can interpret ur jokes easily, makes u crazy like REAL crazy, and those are the people that u'll never have to put ur mask on. i wouldn't know what will happen to my life if i have no friend. NO NO NO no no not even once. i might die. i have experience it before. during my kindergarten time. yeahh back to that BIG L time baybehhh. when i entered my primary, i finally realised. the only clue to brighten up my day is having more and more and more friends. and yeahhh i made it ! yeay to me. i have lotsa friends. and they are awesomee :3 and thus made me kinda awesomee too. its good to be important in someone's life. that is a veryy veryy good feeling. let me reminisce back the first time i feel cared by a person named friend. yeah we're quite stranger at first but she made me feel i'm not alone in this world. that was when i was in my year 1 class where during the class i suddenly cried. oh what a loser == *facepalm*  why i cried ? i'm too afraid. not afraid of the teacher. but i was afraid of school. i thought my school year will be as bad as i was in kindergarten. i'm so afraid that i will have no friends, nobody will likes me, and i just want to go home. then when i was crying, there is a girl, who realised it. yeah she realised it and tell our teacher. telling that i'm crying. there ! she's the first one who stood up for me since my kindergarten years. maybe she's just reporting it. but her reaction really touch my heart. yeah u can tell that by how i still remember that time. then the second one is when i'm in my year 3. yeah the same girl. this happened when it was reccess time. i'm not going out. and i dont remember why. but she. stay with me. giving me her sandwich. yeah we shared it. but it feels wonderful. that was her last year being with me in that school cause she moved to the school nearer her house (i named her as H). how sad ;'( and her house was the first one i went to in my friend's list :) then, the first time i feel special in someone's life was when i'm in year 4. that time i got a friend that i consider as 'bestfriend'. and then i had a week off from school as i'm going to our family vacation and right after i go back to school, i saw my 'bestfriend' befriend with other girl. yeah i dont care about that. but what i care for is, she ignored me ! ohh how hurt that feeling was. but then i accidentally read my other friend ( i named her as F)' diary. there's one page titled : Kawan Karibku. what did she wrote ? she wrote about me. i repeat, about ME ! she said that she hoped that we will be bestfriend. and there's more she talk about me in one page. but i cant remember. since that, i finally realised that she need me more than that my 'bestfriend'. so i started to be close to her and yeah, we were best friends back then. thankyouu H. thankyou F :') maybe without both of you, i will never feel special, and will never getting good and best friends like what i'm having right now. Alhamdulillah. thank you Allah for giving me such fantastic person in my life. eventhough we dont contact much these times, but just remember that both of you are very special and when you get good things in ur life, u deserve that :') may ur life will be blessed babes. xoxo

your-loser-friend-back-then,
Dyra Haiyi

0 hai pak mat ! nak comment sini ;D: