Monday, February 25, 2013

Maturity

And do you ever feel like you're alone?
And do you ever wish you'd be unknown?
I can say that I have..
I can say that I have..
And do you ever feel things here aren't right?
And do you ever feel the time slip by?
And I can say that I have..
And I can say that I have..

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic


yeahh. kinda inspirational song :) these few days i'm stucked with my own feelings and emotions and you can see it yourself by reading my previous entries and my tweets (?) maybe. love is everywhere. love and youth can never be separated. that is why i'm easily distracted to this big L topic. and after few days then i realised how obsessed i am with it. how desperate i am. and i usually promise myself that i will never let my emotions take over me that posses my mind and body. but few days later i will be back with those trash feelings and emotions and start talking craps thingy. haha yeah sometimes i annoyed by myself. cant help it. maybe i am actually born to be a love poet or something like that (?) okay dyra you can stop now. i am good in advising people about love but me myself could not handle my own problems. huh why ? me myself could not even find the appropriate answer yeahh. 

okay lets stop talking about the weird me. these past day which i could not remember the specific date, i suddenly posted something in Merbokian 94 FB group where im asking for some lil help. then suddenly someone who is my homeroom sista, Saiyidah Farah Athirah posted abour her upcoming enggangement. whatttt ?? :o no no wrong one. WHATT ??? she's going to get engganged and married soon :O that is so freaking shocking news we have. we are very greatful as finally one person from our batch going to get married but this news suddenly make us realised about how fast actually time has passed through us. i just feel that i only entered UTP last few days but now my friend is going to get married in this coming May ? Oh My Gosh. suddenly i feel old :'( i should enjoy my last year with the 'teen' title before its end. yeahh so forgive me if i'm being immature this year. let me enjoy my immatureness before my teen ages ended T___T

and and and i really really dont know why some of my friends said that i am currently in a relationship (?) Whhaaaaaa...?? yes i am currently in love with myself. yeah i should make another FB account of mine and make it in a relationship with me. Ohh please. saya Forever Alone tegar. lols seriously, i am single. do believe me. 

p/s: sila sepak saya kerana bajet hotshetapp. btw, gua rasa gaya penulisan gua makin matang laa. wahhh :D


Immature Girl Going To Be Matured Soon,
Dyra Haiyi

0 hai pak mat ! nak comment sini ;D: