Tuesday, March 26, 2013

just wanna leave out all the rest

Bismillah..
finally all came out. why it should be questioned ? is it that wrong ? that is actually how i wanted to express myself. my true self. yeah maybe it was too sudden act. very sudden. i just didn't know what got into me last week. i felt so contained, happy, loved and all. and why is it wrong ? i just want to express it. it is a good suggestion actually but that words hurting me a lil bit. i just wanna back up. can i ? i dont have the approval. no i have it but.. that's just not right. being too happy is not a good thing too. i am too serabut. many things to be done yet nothing started. should take a rest now. no, im going to watch my running man. its healing me. no, actually i should refer back to The Creator. He will be hearing me. definitely. Ya Allah, please forgive me. help me, i dont know what to do anymore. i just feel like i want to leave out all of these things. Ya Allah, please help and save me :'(

me,
Dyra Haiyi 

0 hai pak mat ! nak comment sini ;D: