Sunday, December 14, 2014

Can I move on ?

When you decided to move on, ask yourself :

Will I be okay if he/she suddenly with somebody else ?
Will my heart never flutter again when we see him/her ?
Can I coolly take it when him/her act nice to me ?
If I ever have a dream about him/her, will I be okay ?
Do I not missing him/her ?
What if I feel the presence of him/her in anything that I do ?
Will I be really okay if EVERYTHING ended with him/her ?

If the answers are mostly YES, then you are good to move on. You really and should be moving on. But.. if the answers are mostly NO, you still have that person in your heart. you just cannot simply throw everything you've had with that person away. you can try but the outcome are usually blurry and these questions will still be answered with NO answer. and as for me, my answers are mostly no. so, what should I do next ?

Dyra Haiyi

1 hai pak mat ! nak comment sini ;D:

faam said...

you need a warm hug hunn :")